The following terms and conditions govern the use of the Autoline Direct Insurance Consultants Ltd web site (“Website”) including all content and services available through the site. The Website is owned and operated by Autoline Direct Insurance Consultants Limited (“Autoline”) of 2 Ashtree Enterprise Park, Rathfriland Road, Newry, Co Down, BT34 1BY, Northern Ireland. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +44 (0)28 3026 6333, Fax: +44 (0) 28 3026 3505
By accessing the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable UK law. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Some materials contained in this web site may be protected by applicable copyright, intellectual property and trademark law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- External Links. Autoline has not reviewed all of the sites linked from its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Autoline of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Autoline Direct Insurance Consultants Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Changes to this agreement. Autoline reserves the right to modify or replace any part of this agreement and it is your responsibility to check this agreement from time to time. Your continuing use of the site including reading content is acceptance of those changes. Any new features included in the website will have new terms and conditions which will be included in this agreement.
- After completing an application online via our website, you agree that you will receive an initial email from us. This email will confirm you have used our website and that your quote has been saved for you. We will also send you a reminder when your renewal is due. You cannot opt out of receiving these emails.
- Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages and other communications may take place in accordance with the law of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and in particular for business purposes, such as for quality control and training; processing necessary for the entering into or the performance of a contract; to prevent unauthorised use of our telecommunication systems and websites; to ensure effective systems operation; to meet any legal obligation; in order to prevent or detect crime; and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- Termination. Autoline reserves the right to terminate your access to this site or part of this site without cause and without notice at any time. If you wish to terminate this agreement then simply stop visiting the website and stop posting Content.
- Warranties and Liability. The website is provided “as is” without any warranties of non-infringement. You agree that you download Content from this Website at your own risk. In no event, will Autoline or its suppliers be liable for any loss and/or damage caused by the use or misuse of this website
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify Autoline and its suppliers and their respective officers, staff and agents against any claim arising out of your use of the Website regardless of any violation of this agreement.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.