Meet the team that will help protect your farm.
Meet the team behind your farm. At Autoline Insurance, We’re With You
Richard Henderson BSc (Hons) ACII
Head of Agriculture
- 16 years’ experience in the agricultural insurance industry, having worked in NFU Mutual before joining Autoline Insurance Group in 2011.
- Richard heads the agricultural division across the Autoline group and is responsible for the growth of the sector and ensuring the team deliver quality advice and service to all clients.
- Lorraine has recently joined the Autoline Group, bringing with her a vast knowledge of the farming industry in Northern Ireland.
- 5 years' experience working in the agricultural industry, specifically in insurance and sales with previous roles at NFU Mutual and Farming Life.
- Lorraine's life has revolved around farming which means she has an expert knowledge of the industry and truly understands her customers' needs.
Commercial Team Leader, Enniskillen
- Over 13 years’ experience in the insurance sector, Lucia has an in-depth knowledge of all areas of business and in understanding customer needs.
- Manages the Farm and Small Business Team, delivering an excellent level of customer service to new and existing clients.
Commercial Operations Manager, Coleraine
- Over 16 years’ experience within the insurance industry with a BSc 2:1 and PDip in Finance from Queen’s University Belfast.
- Diane uses her wealth of industry knowledge across all classes of business to provide a truly professional service, with a particular expertise in Farm, Liability and Motor Trade.
Commercial Team Leader, Downpatrick
- Over 20 years’ experience in the insurance industry, 8 years specifically within the commercial sector.
- Donna recently obtained a CII qualification and focuses on a range of sectors including Farm, Agricultural vehicles, Commercial Package, Commercial & Residential Property.